Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What this course will do for me - adjustment

I am adjusting my planning for this course a bit. My first impression was that all assessments had to be sent to OCA but Liz my tutor told me differently. Only the 5th  assessment will go to OCA, the other ones I will send to my tutor. This means that only for the 5th I have an official due date which - if possible - I still would like to have finished by September 15.My  planning for the other assessments is: - assessment 1 finished by April 11, assessment 2 finished by May 11, assessment 3 finished by June 11 and assessment 4 finished by July 11. This (tight) schedule gives me 2 months to work on my final piece and in case I get behind there is some "catching up" time as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wil - you should have an appendix page in your folder about sending your work for assessment at the end of the module if you intend working towards a degree. If you haven't you can find it in the Resource section on the student forum. You have up to 2 years to finish so don't worry if you get behind with your work. I'll have taken about 18 months with Exploring Ideas because of ill health, at this rate it will take me another 6 years to get my degree.

    ReplyDelete