Friday, March 16, 2012

What this course will do for me

Yesterday the course material arrived. I had a look through it and it looks very professional and to the point. As advised I made a planning for the assessments. The assessments are 3 times per year and the material for it has to be sent to the UK. For A Creative Approach there are 5 assessment, 4 of them has to be sent in. My planning is to have the 2nd and 3rd assessment ready before May 15 and the 4th and 5th assessment ready before September 15.

Why am I taking this course and what will it do for me?
Ever since I completed the C&G diploma course I have been looking around for some continuation. I want to keep growing artistically and expand my knowledge of fiber art and all it's possibilities. Without a course as a guideline I will continue working with fabric anyway but I like the guidance - call it the push factor - to extend my boundaries. I hope that this course will give me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment